Dan TravelView all articles by Dan Travel
BOSTON LOGAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Please note: The Massachusetts Turnpike advises drivers to consider alternate transportation to the airport to help ease congestion related to the repairs of the I-90 Connector Tunnel. Updates and alternative routes.
- Get driving directions
- Check traffic reports
- Get a construction update
- Call (800) 23-LOGAN or tune in to 1650 AM for up-to-the-minute parking and terminal information.
Cheapest: Economy Parking is $16 daily and $96 weekly.
Most convenient: Central Parking, offering quick access to all terminals, is $2 for 30 minutes and $22 daily. The Terminal B Garage offers daily parking on levels 2-5 for $2 for the first 30 minutes or $24/day. All vehicles entering the Terminal B Garage are subject to a security search.
Busiest days: Parking usually is tightest at Logan on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Check parking availability: Online and on the radio at 1650 AM.
Restrictions: The airport will restrict parking within 300 feet of Terminal B when the U.S. government deems the national security risk "severe" or "high." Find the current risk level
Train: The MBTA Blue Line subway train connects the airport to downtown Boston and other parts of the region. Ride it to the Orange Line (State Street), the Green Line (Government Center) and North Station (the North Shore and points north commuter rail). A trip to the city center takes about 10 minutes and costs $1.25.
Bus: Silver Line bus service offers a direct connection to South Station (Red Line subway and South Shore/Metro West commuter rail service). Logan Express buses link the airport to Braintree, Framingham, Woburn and Peabody for $11 one way and $20 round-trip.
Cab: Taxis from Logan cost $6.50 plus $2.60 per mile. A ride to downtown Boston costs about $11 to $24, depending on the exact destination.
Water taxi: The MBTA Harbor Express connects Logan to Long Wharf in downtown Boston for $10 and to Quincy and Hull for $12. Other water taxis also serve the airport. A free shuttle runs between the airort and the water terminal.
Details on ground transportation options.
Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty serve the airport. More details
GETTING AROUND THE AIRPORT
The three gates at Terminal D, used by Air Tran Airways, have been renumbered to become part of Terminal C.
A free shuttle takes passengers between airline terminals at the arrival levels.
Banking: Bank of America has a full-service brance in Terminal C. ATMs are in each terminal.
Currency exchange: Travelex Foreign Exchange Booths can be found in each terminal. Travelex ATMs are in Terminals A and E.
Lost and found: (617) 561-1714 (State Police)
Wireless Internet: The Logan Wi-Fi System, accessible throughout the airport, offers free content including airport information and news headlines. Full Internet access is available for $7.95 for 24 hours.
- Treat yourself to a manicure at Classique Salon or Jet Setter Mini Spa -- both in Terminal C.
- Buy fresh lobsters and have them packaged and sent to your final destination at Anthony's Pier 4 Lobsters in Terminal B.
- Savor a fabulous bowl of clam chowda at Legal Sea Foods in Terminals B and C.
- Ozone-Bos, in Terminal B before the security checkpoint, serves up fare like lobster BLTs and barbecue meat off a menu designed by acclaimed chef Todd English -- and it's open for breakfast, too.
Or Call 301-540-2021
Spread The Word
- OREGON WINE COUNTRY
- A TALE OF TWO CITIES
- Las Vegas Mccarran International Airport
- Kansas city International Airport
- Indianapolis International Airport
- Houston George Bush International Airport
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
- Denver International Airport
- Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- Chicago Midway Airport
- Boston Logan International Airport
- China Airline
- Charlotte -Douglas International Airport
- Baltimore- Washington International Airport
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Copa Airlines
- American West Airlines
- Aloha Airlines
- Air Nippon Airways
- International Phone Country Code
- Alaska Airline / Horizon Airline
- Air NewZealand Airline Information
- Air Jamica Airline
- Air France
- Aeromexico Airline
- Costa do Sauípe
- Canoa Quebrada
- Campo Grande
- Golden Lion Tamarin Reserve
- ILHA DE MARAJÓ
- Cabo de Santo Agostinho
- Boa Vista
- Belo Horizonte
- Atacama Video
- The city of Belém, capital of Pará
- Arraial D´Ajuda
- Angra dos Reis
- Iguassu Falls Brazil & Argentina Video
- Mexico City
- Mayan Riviera & Playa Del Carmen
- Los Cabos
- Galapagos Rumba Expedition
- Lima - The Culinary Tour
- Fiesta Gaucha Argentinian Ranch
- Opera Pampa
- Hot Air Ballon Flight Buenos Aires
- St. Vincent
- St. Martin
- Manu National Park & Macaw Clay Lick
- Mexicana Airlines
- Gastronomy in Chile
- Argentina Overview
- Classic Buenos Aires (Seat on Bus )
- Buenos Aires Shopping Tour
- City Tour Buenos Aires- Residential and Historical Areas
- Dinner and Tango show at Esquina Homero Manzi
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Quito, Ecuador
- Galapagos Indepth
- Viña del Mar and Valparaíso, Chile
- Santiago & Central Valley, Chile
- Lakes and Volcanoes, Chile
- Chile Health
- Chile Nature
- Golf in Chile
- Skiing in Chile
- Atacama & Altiplano, Chile
- Easter Island,Chile
- Chile Wine
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Miami International Airport
- Lan Airlines
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Delta Airlines
- Continental Airlines
- American Airlines
- Galapagos hotels - Red Mangrove Adventure Inn
- New Years in Rio
- Carnival in Rio de Janeiro