Washington Dulles International Airport
Phone: (703) 572-2700
The airport is located 25 miles west of Washington.
Parking is free for 20 minutes for vehicles using the hourly, daily and economy parking lots. Parking fares start at $3 per hour and $9 per day when using the Blue, Green, Gold and Purple economy lots along Rudder Road. There is shuttle service to the terminals daily, 24 hours a day. The most convenient parking to the terminals is $4 per hour, $36 per day at the hourly parking lot. This lot can be use for picking up or dropping off passengers. Daily parking is $5 per hour and $15 per day in garages 1 and 2. Valet parking is $30 per day and $17 per additional day. There is parking for people with disabilities.
To pick up passengers, please go directly to the Cell Phone Waiting Area until they are ready to be picked up. This area is located off Rudder Road about a mile and a half from the airport terminals.
For parking information, please tune in to 530 AM for availability, or call (703) 572-4500.
The Washington Flyer bus connects the airport to the West Falls Church Metrorail Station. Buses leave every half hour. Fare is $8 each way, $14 round trip.
SuperShuttle vans run between downtown Washington and the airport for about $22.
Cab fares between downtown Washington and Dulles International cost between $44-$50.
The following companies serve Dulles International:
Getting around Dulles International:
A passenger walkway connects the terminal to Concourse B. Mobile lounges connect the terminal to Concourses A, C and D, and less frequently, to Concourse B.
Phone: (703) 572-2954
Internet kiosks are found in Terminal B and C, near Gate D7, and across baggage claim 13, on the main terminal's lower level.
Business Service Centers:
Located on the East and West Ends of the main terminal's upper level. These centers provide foreign currency exchange, fax services, photocopy services, notary public, as well as other services. Open 7 days a week, from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. East End center phone: (703) 572-2963. West End center phone: (703) 572-2969.
Or Call 301-540-2021
Spread The Word
- OREGON WINE COUNTRY
- A TALE OF TWO CITIES
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
- Pittsburgh International Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- Minneapolis- St.Paul International Airport
- Kansas city International Airport
- Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Charlotte -Douglas International Airport
- Baltimore- Washington International Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Miami International Airport