Minneapolis- St.Paul International Airport
- Official Web site
- Lindbergh Terminal: (612) 726-5555
- Humphrey Terminal: (612) 726-5800
- Airport security guidelines
HUMPHREY LIGHT RAIL SERVICE SUSPENDED
Light rail service to the Humphrey Terminal has been suspended through autumn 2007 for construction of a new parking ramp. Rail service continues to the Lindbergh Terminal. Free shuttle buses connect the Lindbergh Terminal's Transit Center and the Humphrey Terminal's Ground Transportation Center.
The airport is 16 miles from Minneapolis and 12 miles from St. Paul.
- Cheapest: Pay $16-$18 daily for the Lindbergh Terminal and $12-$14 for the Humphrey Terminal. The cheaper option is for drivers who use the e-Park self-pay system.
- Most convenient: Short-term parking at either terminal is $3 to $5 for the first hour, $6 to $8 for the second hour and $1 for each extra hour up to eight hours. Maximum charge $34 to $36.
- Valet parking: Available on the Tram level of the Lindbergh Terminal. Rates are $10 for the first hour plus $3 for each additional hour. Daily rates are $28 from May - October and $40 from November - April.
- Lindbergh Terminal parking often gets backed up mid-week, particularly on Wednesdays, and can add as much as 90 minutes to travel times. Allot extra time if you're flying from Lindbergh, or consider parking at Humphrey and taking the tram. Find more parking information or call: or (888) 868-7001.
- The airport will restrict parking within 300 feet of the terminals when the U.S. government deems the national security risk "severe" or "high." Check the current risk level.
Train: Light-rail service connects the Lindbergh Terminals to 15 other stops, including downtown Minneapolis and the Mall of America.
Bus: The bus stop is at street level on the east side of the Blue and Red parking ramps. Buses leave from Stop 3 to the Mall of America and southern suburbs and Stop 4 to Minneapolis or St. Paul. Fares are $2 from 6 to 9 a.m. and 3 to 6:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, and $1.50 at all other times.
Cab: A taxi ride costs about $28-$36 to downtown Minneapolis and $22-$26 to St. Paul.
Shuttle: Expect to pay about $12 one way for the SuperShuttle to downtown St. Paul and $14 to downtown Minneapolis. Call (800) BLUEVAN or go to the SuperShuttle counter.
Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz and National serve the airport on-site, while Thrifty and Payless are off-site. Rental-car counters are in the Hub building on the airport's lower levels. Courtesy phones and info kiosks at the Lindbergh Terminal are on the baggage claim level.
GETTING AROUND THE AIRPORT
Moving walkways and a tram operate among the concourses and parking areas. LIght rail service between terminals is free.
Lockers: Available in the Lindbergh and Humphrey terminals. Rentals cost $2 an hour or $6 a day.
Lost and found: Office located on the Lindbergh Terminal's Mezzanine Level, across from security checkpoint 5. Call (612) 726-5141.
Business center: The airport's Pierson M. Grieve Conference Center provides meeting space, communications equipment and catered meals.
Wi-Fi: Wireless Internet access is available throughout most of the Lindbergh and Humphrey terminals. The 24-hour fee is $6.95.
The Observation Deck: Watch planes take off and land on MSP's north parallel runway, 12L/30R, with the Minneapolis skyline as a backdrop. Located on Concourse D.
Or Call 301-540-2021
Spread The Word
- OREGON WINE COUNTRY
- A TALE OF TWO CITIES
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- Memphis International Airport
- Las Vegas Mccarran International Airport
- Charlotte -Douglas International Airport
- Baltimore- Washington International Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Washington Dulles International Airport