Orlando International Airport
- Official Web site
- (407) 825-2001
- Airport security guidelines
- Check-in tips: Curbside check-in is available for people traveling within the United States. Limited off-site baggage check-in also is available.
MCO is about 22 miles from Walt Disney World, 18 miles from both Sea World and Universal Studios, nine miles from downtown Orlando, and 54 miles from Kennedy Space Center.
- Get a map and driving directions
- Check traffic conditions
- Passenger pick-up: MCO has opened a cell phone waiting lot on South Access Road just in front of the Red Satellite Lot where drivers can wait in their cars for arriving passengers. The lot offers free Wi-Fi access.
Cheapest: Satellite parking runs $9 per day, with free shuttle service to the terminal.
Most convenient: Terminal Top and Garage parking is $17 a day, but it fills up quickly. Both have 30-minute grace periods.
Valet parking: At the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport. $21 a day.
Check availability: 407-825-PARK.
Security: The airport will restrict parking within 300 feet of the terminals when the U.S. government deems the national security risk "severe" or "high." Check the current risk level.
Bus: LYNX routes 11, 41, 42 and 51 connect the airport to downtown Orlando (a 40-minute ride) and the International Drive resort area (60 minutes), departing every half-hour from about 5:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. and less frequently on weekends.
Shuttle: Rides to Walt Disney World cost around $19 one way and $31 round-trip. Rides to downtown Orlando run about $16 one way and $26 round-trip. Shuttles leave from both the A and B sides of the terminal.
Cab: The fare (for one to nine passengers on a single trip) is about $60 from the airport to Walt Disney World and about $35 to downtown Orlando.
Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, L & M and National serve the airport on-site. About 16 other companies are off-site and can add 15 to 20 minutes travel time to the rental location. All courtesy shuttles are on Level 1, on the A and B sides.
GETTING AROUND THE AIRPORT
Shuttle: Elevated trams connect the main terminal and the four "airsides," or sets of gates.
Lost and found: 1-407-825-2111 or LostandFound@goaa.org
ATMs: ATMs are in each of the four airsides and near the entrances to each in the main terminal.
Wi-Fi: Wireless Internet is available for free throughout public areas of the airport.
- Get some pasta at Macaroni Grill in the West Hall.
- Enjoy a meal with a view at Hemisphere restaurant on the top two floors of the airpot Hyatt.
- Among the retailers at MCO are Universal Studios, Kennedy Space Center and Sea World shops -- one each in the East Hall and West Hall.
- d_parture spa in the North Walk offers a full menu of services to re-energize weary travelers, from massages and facials to haircuts.
Or Call 301-540-2021