Washington Dulles International Airport
Dulles is 25 miles west of Washington.
- Get a map and driving directions
- Check traffic reports
- Passenger pick-up: Those waiting to pick up travelers can use the Cell Phone Waiting Area for one hour. It's located at the intersection of Rudder Road and Autopilot Drive. You can call 703-572-6240 to check the status of arriving flights.
Up to 20 minutes free: There is no charge for vehicles exiting within 20 minutes of entry in hourly, daily and economy parking.
Cheapest: The Blue, Green, Gold and Purple economy parking lots along Rudder Road cost $3 an hour and $9 daily. A shuttle to the terminals runs 24/7.
Most convenient: Use the hourly parking lot ($4 an hour, $36 daily) across from the main terminal for meeting or dropping off passengers. Daily parking in garages 1 and 2 is $5 an hour and $15 daily.
Valet parking: $30 for the first day and $17 each additional day. Located in the hourly parking lot.
Parking for people with disabilities: Handicapped-accessible parking is provided in the hourly lot, the daily parking garages on the first level, and at the economy parking lots in spaces adjacent to the shuttle bus stops. Bus service to the Main Terminal is available by calling (703) 572-4500.
Payment: Parking facilities at Dulles use Pay and Go, an automated system designed for quick and easy exiting. PAY & GO machines are located in the lower level of the Terminal near the East and West exit doors and on the pedestrian bridge of Garage 2, which connects the garage to the terminal. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners Club are accepted.
Parking availability: on the Web; by phone (703) 572-4500; or on the radio at 530 AM.
Shuttle: SuperShuttle service to or from downtown costs $27. Check ground transportation options.
Cab: Expect to pay $51 to $58 for a ride to downtown Washington.
Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty serve Dulles. Information screens and courtesy phones are on the main terminal's lower level.
GETTING AROUND THE AIRPORT
Passenger walkways connect the main terminal to Concourses A, B and Z. The Mobile Lounges will continue to be used for Concourses A, B, C and D.
See a terminal map.
Find baggage claim in the lower level of the Main Terminal. Free bus service connects the terminals.
See what shopping and dining options are available.
Lost and found: (703) 572-2954.
Internet service: Seven computer terminals provide Internet access. They are located at gates B22, B37, C6, C16, C28 and D7. Cost is $3.50 plus $4 for every ten minutes -- about $28 an hour.
A business service center in the main terminal provides foreign currency exchange, insurance, facsimile and photocopying equipment, notary public and other services. Hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. 703-572-2946.
- If you didn't work in a visit to one of Washington's great museums, you can still grab a memento or two at the Smithsonian Museum Store in by Gate B35.
- For patriotic books, clothing, music and just about anything else related to the U-S-of-A, check out America! in Dulles concourses B, C and D.
- Grab a drink at Old Dominion Brewing Co. by Gate B19, Gordon Biersch by Gate D14 or Vino Volo by Gate C3.
- Relax at the Massage Bar by Gate B18.
Or Call 301-540-2021