Dinner at Wolfgang Puck's Vert
Reminiscent of a traditional brasserie, Executive Chef Partner Lee Hefter from Spago Beverly Hills created a menu which celebrates classic European delectables such as Croque Monsieur and Sauteed Veal Scallopine Francese. Vert offers culinary tastes of the old world in an innovative Hollywood setting. Vert's design, led by Jennifer Johanson, AIA, from the award-winning Engstrom Design Group echos the same juxtaposition between the old world and the new, as does the menu. The shell of the restaurant creates a sense of the old with rich warm color, while the décor reflects the sleek ultra-modern atmosphere of young Hollywood. Whether your palate goes to traditional or contemporary, satisfy both eye and taste bud at Wolfgang's spectacular new Brasserie Vert.
Dinner is available daily.
• 3-Course meal
Please note that this is a sample menu only, as items are subject to change.
Appetizer (Select One)
• Butter Lettuce & Endive with Roquefort, Olives, and Orange
• Trio of Grilled Bruschetta
• Salad of Heirloom Tomatoes, Basil, and Italian Bufala Mozzarella
Entree (Select One)
• Salmon Roasted with Almond Crust and Celery Root Puree
• Pan Roasted Organic Chicken with Garlic, Parsley, and Lemon
• Lamb Osso Bucco with Saffron Orzo and Gremolata
• Warm Apple Tart with Green Apple Gelati
• Tangerine Granita with Vanilla Gelati and Almond-Anise Biscotti
Click Here To Purchase Your Dinner at Wolfgang Puck's Vert
Or Call 301-540-2021
Spread The Word
- OREGON WINE COUNTRY
- A TALE OF TWO CITIES
- 7 Day VIP NYC Nightlife Pass
- LA City Tour by Night
- Stars' Homes and Hollywood Trolley
- LA City Tour with Stars' Homes and Universal Studios
- Grand Tour of Los Angeles
- Stars' Homes Tours
- Stars' Homes and Celebrity Grave Site Tours
- Hollywood Trolley
- Hollywood Double Decker
- Grand Tour of Los Angeles and Stars' Homes
- LA City Tour and Stars' Homes
- Inside Historic Downtown L.A.
- Inside Contemporary Downtown L.A.
- Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes
- Los Angeles International Airport Private Sedan Ground Transportation
- Los Angeles International Airport Ground Transportation
- Aquarium of the Pacific Entrance Ticket