Waste no time – In 1-hour & 15-minutes guides will personally escort you directly to Hollywood's most famous landmarks including Grauman’s Chinese Theatre (stars' hand and foot prints), the Kodak Theatre (new home to the Academy Awards), Hollywood & Highland, the Walk of Fame and the Hollywood Sign plus much more. Along the way guides offer narration on the history of Hollywood and movie making plus the stars that helped shape Hollywood.
Hear us! – Red Line Tours offers you a 21st Century experience with the ultra high-tech 'Live-Audio' hearing system.
Spot a star – The stars no longer stroll Hollywood Boulevard but we know where to find them. Red Line Tours guides will offer you hints on places one would most likely spot a movie star in Hollywood.
Don’t forget your camera!
Tour is available 363 days a year and departs at 10:00 am, Noon, 2:00pm and 4:00pm. Not available Christmas Day or on the day of the Academy Awards. Vouchered Customers are required to reserve the tour in advance.
• Admission to enter landmarks on tour
• ‘Live Audio’ Hearing assistance devices
• Transportation to tour center
Bring a Camera!
Or Call 301-540-2021
Spread The Word
- OREGON WINE COUNTRY
- A TALE OF TWO CITIES
- 7 Day VIP NYC Nightlife Pass
- LA City Tour by Night
- Stars' Homes and Hollywood Trolley
- LA City Tour with Stars' Homes and Universal Studios
- Grand Tour of Los Angeles
- Stars' Homes Tours
- Stars' Homes and Celebrity Grave Site Tours
- Hollywood Trolley
- Hollywood Double Decker
- Grand Tour of Los Angeles and Stars' Homes
- LA City Tour and Stars' Homes
- Inside Historic Downtown L.A.
- Inside Contemporary Downtown L.A.
- Los Angeles International Airport Private Sedan Ground Transportation
- Los Angeles International Airport Ground Transportation
- Dinner at Wolfgang Puck's Vert
- Aquarium of the Pacific Entrance Ticket