LA City Tour by Night
You will see the Mann's Chinese Theatre where you can view the handprints and footprints of the movie stars, as well as the Walk of Fame. Next you are off to Universal City Walk where you can shop and dine at such places as Hard Rock Cafe and Gladstones. Then you go up Mulholland Drive for more panoramic views. Afterwards, you cruise down the Sunset Strip where you'll see such places as Spagos, Whisky A Go Go, House of Blues and Nicky Blair's.Then you will arrive at Bel Air and Beverly Hills - Rodeo Drive. You will go to Century City and see the the Shubert Theatre, ABC Entertainment Complex, Century City Mall, as well as 20th Century Fox. You will see Melrose Avenue with its trendy boutiques, restaurants and galleries.
Inclusions:Click Here To Purchase Your LA City Tour by Night
Tour is available daily at 6:00pm. Tour will not operate Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. Child rates apply between the ages of 3 and 11.
• Hotel pick up
Or Call 301-540-2021
Spread The Word
- OREGON WINE COUNTRY
- A TALE OF TWO CITIES
- 7 Day VIP NYC Nightlife Pass
- Stars' Homes and Hollywood Trolley
- LA City Tour with Stars' Homes and Universal Studios
- Grand Tour of Los Angeles
- Stars' Homes Tours
- Stars' Homes and Celebrity Grave Site Tours
- Hollywood Trolley
- Hollywood Double Decker
- Grand Tour of Los Angeles and Stars' Homes
- LA City Tour and Stars' Homes
- Inside Historic Downtown L.A.
- Inside Contemporary Downtown L.A.
- Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes
- Los Angeles International Airport Private Sedan Ground Transportation
- Los Angeles International Airport Ground Transportation
- Dinner at Wolfgang Puck's Vert
- Aquarium of the Pacific Entrance Ticket