Culinary Tour of Chinatown
We’ll search out authentic crafts and pottery, and explore exotic and unique Asian produce, herbs, and teas from the very people who know them best. We’ll uncover their hidden secrets only intrepid locals know. And you'll be astonished by the new finds in secret alcoves. Join our sojourn into the hidden Chinatown and you too will be amazed.
We'll spend about three hours eating some of the most incredible food that you have ever had during the tour, from teas to Chinese pastries, to all kinds of delicacies. And if that isn't enough, after all of that, you'll have the option of including a full meal at one our favorite restaurants in Chinatown.
The Culinary Tour of Chinatown offers you the choice of just taking the tour, or taking the tour and a meal at the Chinatown Restaurant which is available anytime during your trip!
Chinatown Restaurant is a unique experience even within the diversity of the area. It is the only restaurant to serve both traditional Chinese cuisine as well as Northern Chinese specialties. In addition, the building is a historic Chinatown landmark and worth a visit in itself.
The original restaurant at the site of the Chinatown Restaurant first opened its doors in 1919.
Chinatown Restaurant offers the finest in Chinese cuisine. Their Dim Sum selection is excitingly delicious, with a variety of choices. The combination of exotic seasoning and spices will surely bring to you a taste of delight.
Tour is available daily at 10:00am, 2:00pm, and 6:00pm and lasts approximately 3 hours. It is not available on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day. Child rates apply between the ages of 3 and 11.
• Guided walking tour of Chinatown
• Tastings/samplings of various food and beverages, including beer or wine
• One complete meal with dessert and beverages—including beer or wine—at a neighborhood restaurant; menu is chef’s choice (if you select the tour and meal combo)
• One complimentary beverage at the Café de la Press before the tour starts
As you'll be sampling food and beverages, as well as enjoying a full meal, it's suggested that you not eat much before taking the tour. All restaurants are non-smoking. Gratuities are optional.
Or Call 301-540-2021
Spread The Word
- OREGON WINE COUNTRY
- A TALE OF TWO CITIES
- Vista Grande Helicopter Tour
- Golden Gate Tour
- California Sunset Cruise
- Tour of Fisherman's Wharf
- Night Tour of Chinatown and North Beach
- Culinary Tour of North Beach/Little Italy
- Culinary Tour of Chinatown
- Yosemite by Motorcoach
- Deluxe City Tour
- San Francisco International Airport Private Sedan Service
- Go San Francisco Card