Night Tour of Chinatown and North Beach
Tea is to Chinatown as coffee is to North Beach, and this tour will have you sampling both. As you walk past the old-style Italian cafes and restaurants that line the steep North Beach streets, your tour guide will regale you with stories of North Beach's Beatnik movement. By the end of the tour your stomach will be rumbling, and you will have a choice of two dinner options. Choose from the famed Italian restaurant, Marconi Scuie Scuie, or one of San Francisco's favorite local Chinese restaurants, Chinatown Restaurant.
This tour is available daily at 6:00pm and lasts 3-4 hours. It is not available on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. Child rates apply between the ages of 3 and 11.
• Guided walking tour of Chinatown
• Tastings/samplings of various food and beverages, including beer or wine
• One complete meal with dessert and beverages - including beer or wine - at a neighborhood restaurant; menu is chef's choice
• One complimentary beverage at the Café de la Press before the tour starts
As you'll be sampling food and beverages, as well as enjoying a full meal, it's suggested that you not eat much before taking the tour. All restaurants are non-smoking. Gratuities are optional.
Or Call 301-540-2021
Spread The Word
- OREGON WINE COUNTRY
- A TALE OF TWO CITIES
- Vista Grande Helicopter Tour
- Golden Gate Tour
- California Sunset Cruise
- Tour of Fisherman's Wharf
- Culinary Tour of North Beach/Little Italy
- Culinary Tour of Chinatown
- Yosemite by Motorcoach
- Deluxe City Tour
- San Francisco International Airport Private Sedan Service
- Go San Francisco Card