First it's off to the picturesque Crystal River, home of the endangered manatee. Crystal River is approximately 2 hours west from Downtown Orlando. Here you can choose to snorkel or swim in the crystal clear water, or just sit back, relax, and enjoy the natural surroundings on the boat tour. After lunch visit the fantastic Homosassa State Park - one of Florida's best kept secrets. Top off the day with an exhilarating airboat ride. It's a perfect day for the whole family!
Available Wednesday and Saturday from 6:15am to approximately 6:30pm. Pick-up and drop-off times will vary.
This activity may not be available on some holidays, including Christmas Day. Contact with Manatees is not guaranteed April through September.
• Round-trip transportation from your hotel aboard our luxurious coach
• Mask, snorkel, and fins
• Admission to Homosassa State Park
• Airboat Ride
• Professional Guide
• Wetsuit (available for an extra fee)
Recommendations:Click Here To Purchase Your Swim With the Manatees
• Bring a camera to capture all of the amazing sights!
• Wetsuits are available for an extra fee. We recommend you hire one to aid with buoyancy