Pirates Dinner Adventure
Enjoy breathtaking feats of aerial agility and spectacular musical talent as you dine on a Port of Call Feast. Pirate's Dinner Adventure is a bounty of hidden treasure waiting to be explored, truly making it the "Worlds Most Interactive Dinner Show!"
Open daily from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Child rates apply to ages 3-12, children under three are free!
• Port of Call Feast:
• Pirate’s Maritime Museum
• Matey Bread - An old favorite of the shipmates. Delicious bread baked daily and served piping hot (or the cook gets keel-hauled).
• Treasure’s Chicken - Tender portions of roasted chicken carefully marinated in a savory lemon-pepper sauce. A genuine treasure
• Buccaneer Beef - Swashbuckling cuts of tender beef cooked to perfection by our award-winning chefs to satisfy the meanest pirate on the high seas.
• West Indies Rice - The taste of the Caribbean – special yellow rice sautéed in chicken broth and seasoned with select herbs and spices from the West Indies.
• Walk-the-Plank Mixed Vegetables - deprived of fresh food when at sea, pirates love their vegetables. An assortment of mixed vegetables good enough to walk the plank for.
• Princess Anita’s Royal Dessert - A dessert fit for royalty – apple cobbler a la mode
• Caribbean Coffees - Served at the Buccaneer Bash, after the show.
• Vegetarian and Captain Kid’s meal available. Captain kids menu includes chicken fingers.
• Beer, wine, and soft drinks served throughout the show.
• GratuityClick Here To Purchase Your Pirates Dinner Adventure
Or Call 301-540-2021