Gatorland, "The Alligator Capital of the World
Gatorland is open daily at 9:00am. Closing times vary by season. Please call for show times.
• 4 Unique animal shows: The Gator Wrestlin Show, The Gator Jumparoo Show, Upclose Encounters, and Jungle Crocs of the World
• Access to the area's largest alligator breeding marsh and bird rookery
• Use of the miniature water park
• The opportunity to marvel at over 1,000 alligators, crocodiles, birds, bears, deer, goats, llamas, emus, and more!
• Florida's Best Train Ride (available for an extra fee)
• Gatorland Express Train Ride (available for an extra fee)
• 6.5% Sales Tax
When you arrive at the park make sure you stop by the Bait Shack for a bag of gator food and then head out to the breeding marsh for an up-close encounter you're sure to remember! Alligators have a sweet tooth, so remember to bring their favorite soft, fluffy treat... marshmallows!
Click Here To Purchase Your Gatorland, "The Alligator Capital of the World"
Or Call 301-540-2021